Diploma in Supply Chain Management courses online
Enquire about this course
Video: Diploma in Supply Chain Management [Click ⊲ above to play]
The Diploma in Supply Chain Management online course is a Level 5 qualification. This course is ideal for people working in purchasing, procurement or supply chain management who want to develop a management role within these sectors. The course is also suited to self-employed consultants who would like to increase their understanding of best practice within the Supply Chain sector.
Taking Supply Chain Management courses online develops your knowledge and understanding of modern Supply Chain management and applying these practices in the work place.The course is accredited by Pearson Edexcel.The Diploma in Supply Chain Management online distance learning course consists of 6 units.
Benefits of completing this Diploma in Supply Chain Management online course are:
- This Diploma Supply Chain Managementcourse is designed for people who already have one year's experience of Supply Chain Management or Purchasing Management. The course focuses on providing a wide range of knowledge and understanding for those who have responsibilities in Supply Chain management, procurement or purchasing.
- Taking Supply Chain Management courses online increases your skills and knowledge of managing the processes, roles and models involved in Supply Chain Management. The Diploma in Supply Chain Management online course focuses on practical application of these systems in the work environment.
- Studying Supply Chain Management courses online develops your competencies and skills, enabling you to improve your performance and progress with your career within your current organisation or gain promotion with a new company.
- Completion of this Diploma in Supply Chain Management online course will enhance your ability to manage work-related problems, thus achieving your objectives and organisational goals, again enhancing your prospects of promotion to a senior manager's position and earning a higher salary.
- This Diploma in Supply Chain Management online course is a vocational qualification, and completing it successfully gives you professional recognition for your work experience and knowledge.
- As the Diploma in Supply Chain Management online course is accredited by Pearson Edexcel, the course will also give you the opportunity to move onto higher level qualifications at university, if you wish.
- The practical element of this Diploma in Supply Chain Management online course is underlined by the structure of the assignments. All assignments involve applying the processes, roles and models to work-based situations, therefore giving you the opportunity to resolve practical issues and problems in your own company.
- be over 18 years old
- have at least 1 year's work experience in Supply Chain Management or a related area
Every Monday, excluding UK Bank Holidays.
The Diploma in Supply Chain Management has 6 units:
- Completion of an assignment for each unit
- No examinations
Students are allocated a UK-based tutor. Tutors are available by telephone and Moodle Messaging (email via the Virtual Learning Environment) to discuss course materials and give support and assistance with assignments.
The course is a self study course. It is delivered via a Online Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) called Moodle. Please contact us if you require any further information.
All course materials are available online.
Required Study Time
4 to 6 weeks per unit
You will be given a timetable to follow
£1300 GBP, plus £128.64 GBP Edexcel Registration Fee. These course fees cover all study
materials, personal tutor support and assessments.
Contact us to discuss paying in instalments.
Please click here for payment methods.
For more information and an application form please complete our enquiry form
- These courses are accredited by Edexcel BTEC
Enquire about this course