Diploma in Marketing Management courses by distance learning
Enquire about this course
Video: Diploma in Marketing Management [Click ⊲ above to play]
The online Diploma in Marketing Management is a level 5 qualification, ideal for people working in Marketing or a related industry who want to develop a management role within marketing. The Diploma in Marketing Management course is also suited to self-employed marketing consultants who would like to increase their understanding of best practice within the marketing sector.
This online Diploma in Marketing Management focuses on developing your knowledge and understanding of marketing management and applying good practice in the workplace.
The online Diploma in Marketing Management course is accredited by Pearson Edexcel.The Diploma in Marketing Management is an online distance learning course consisting of 6 units.
Benefits of successfully completing the online Diploma in Marketing Management:
- This Diploma in Marketing Management qualification is aimed at people who have at least one year's experience in Marketing or a related sector such as Sales or PR. The course builds your knowledge and understanding in key areas of Marketing, such as planning and promotion.
- The online Diploma in Marketing Management course is designed to provide marketing professionals with the opportunity to improve the varied range of skills, competences and attributes required for successfully marketing products and services in today's world.
- As this online Diploma in Marketing Management course is accredited by Pearson Edexcel, you will not only gain a valued qualification, but also professional acknowledgement for your experience as a Marketing specialist. Earning your Diploma in Marketing Management enhances both your career prospects and earning capacity.
- This Diploma in Marketing Management qualification will also help your progression onto higher level courses such as an MSc or MA in Marketing.
- The online Diploma in Marketing Management course is assessed via the completion of assignments, which involves you applying your marketing skills to work-related situations. All assignments for the Diploma in Marketing Management course encourage you to improve your Marketing competencies and approaches within a practical context. This makes the Diploma in Marketing Management a valued vocational course, enhancing your development in Marketing Management and giving you a better chance of promotion above others and even a higher salary.
- In addition, this Diploma in Marketing Management qualification is perfect for self-employed Marketing Advisors, as it proof to future customers that you are capable and knowledgeable enough to manage marketing campaigns professionally. This will clearly improve your prospects of successfully gaining contracts and employment.
- be over 18 years old
- have at least 1 year's work experience in Marketing Management or a related area.
Every Monday, excluding UK Bank Holidays.
The Diploma in Marketing has 6 units:
- Completion of an assignment for each unit.
- No examinations
Students are allocated a UK-based tutor. Tutors are available by telephone and Moodle Messaging (email via the Virtual Learning Environment) to discuss course materials and give support and assistance with assignments.
The course is an online self-study course. It is delivered via an Online Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) called Moodle. Please contact us if you require any further information.
All course materials are available online.
Required Study Time
4 to 6 weeks per unit
You will be given a timetable to follow
£1300 GBP, plus £131.16 GBP Edexcel Registration Fee. These course fees cover all study
materials, personal tutor support and assessments.
Contact us to discuss paying in instalments.
Please click here for payment methods.
For more information and an application form please complete our enquiry form
- These courses are accredited by Edexcel BTEC
Enquire about this course