Diploma in Event Management courses through distance learning
Enquire about this course
Video: Diploma in Events Management [Click ⊲ above to play]
The Diploma in Events Management online course is a level 5 qualification, ideal for people working in Events Management or a related industry who want to develop into a management role within the industry.
Our Event Management Courses through distance learning are also suited to self-employed event organisers who would like to increase their understanding of best practice within the events management sector.
The Diploma in Events Management qualification focuses on developing your knowledge and understanding of events management and applying these practices in the workplace. The course is accredited by Pearson Edexcel.The Diploma in Events Management course through distance learning consists of 6 units.
Benefits of completing this online Diploma in Events Management qualification:
- As the Diploma is accredited by Edexcel you will gain a valuable qualification by earning your Diploma in Events Management online and also gain professional recognition for your experience as an Events Manager, improving your career prospects and earning potential.
- The Diploma in Events Management online course is designed for people who have at least one year's experience in Events Management or a related industry such as Project Management. It is aimed at providing professionals within the industry with the opportunity to develop the range of skills, competencies and attributes required for successfully managing events.
- The Diploma in Events Management online qualification will also aid progression onto higher level qualifications such as Master's level courses.
- The assignments that are required to be completed will ask you to apply your skills to work related situations, encouraging you to develop your competencies and techniques within a practical context making this a valuable vocational qualification enhancing your professional development in Events Management.
- This course is also ideal for self-employed Events Managers, as it provides evidence to potential clients that you are a serious, professional events manager who will provide them an efficient and effective service. Taking Event Management courses through distance learning enhances your opportunities of winning contracts and employment.
- be over 18 years old
- have at least 1 year's work experience in Events Management or a related area
Every Monday, excluding UK Bank Holidays.
The Diploma in Events Management has 6 units:
- Completion of an assignment for each unit.
- No examinations
Students are allocated a UK-based tutor. Tutors are available by telephone and Moodle Messaging (email via the Virtual Learning Environment) to discuss course materials and give support and assistance with assignments.
The course is an online self study course. It is delivered via an Online Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) called Moodle. Please contact us if you require any further information.
All course materials are available online.
Required Study Time
4 to 6 weeks per unit
You will be given a timetable to follow
£1300 GBP, plus £131.16 GBP Edexcel Registration Fee. The course fees cover all study materials, personal tutor support and assessments.
Contact us to discuss paying in instalments.
Please click here for payment methods.
For more information and an application form please complete our enquiry form
- These courses are accredited by Edexcel BTEC
Enquire about this course