HND Distance Learning Courses
Enhance Your Prospects With a UK Accredited Business Management Higher National Diploma (HND)
Study Via Our Online Distance Learning Courses
To get ahead in today’s business environment you need to make sure you have the appropriate skills and qualifications throughout your working life. To gain the equivalent of the first two years of a degree, so you can move onto the third year of a degree or to consolidate your position as a supervisor, team leader, section leader, or junior manager, a recognised qualification is required.
At Brighton School of Business and Management we offer a range of course which are recognised in the UK and around the world as suitable qualifications for management positions.
An ideal choice of professional development course has got to be the HND Distance Learning Courses – the Higher National Diploma HND in Business Management, the UK accredited Edexcel BTEC qualification ranked on the UK National Qualifications Framework at Level 5 degree level course. The qualification is recognised by public and private sector employers all over the world.
The Benefits of this Course
- it gives students a sound knowledgebase of the key areas of activity in business and management, including: Managing Activities, Managing Communications, Managing Information, Leading People, Marketing, Finance, Organisational Behaviour, the Business Environment, Decision Making, and Personal Professional Development
- it is internationally recognised as an indicator of management skill and ability
- it gives exemption from Year 1 and 2 of a Bachelor degree, with direct entry into Year 3, at UK, USA, or Australian universities.
What Are the Benefits of Online Distance Learning?
The advantages of studying by distance learning include:
- studying at home and/or at work at times convenient to you
- studying at a pace that suits your personal style
- time away from work is not needed
It usually takes 18 to 24 months to finish an HND in Business Management online through distance learning.
Support from a Personal Tutor
Following registration, you will be allocated a UK-based Personal Tutor who you can contact by phone, email, fax or post with any questions you have about your coursework or assignments.
Bachelor Degree Pathway
If you are enrolling on a HND course with a view to studying a Year 3 Degree it is advisable to choose a Career Group HND that fits your chosen Degree subject.
The Career Group HNDs that Brighton School of Business & Management offer are:
Marketing; Management; Human Resources Management; Finance; Business Law; Business.
General Management Pathway
If you are looking to develop your general management skills and career prospects then the HND in Business Management is an ideal course.
On successfully completing the HND you can enrol directly on to Year 3 of a Bachelor Degree, develop your career with your new qualification, or begin studying a higher level Management or Specialist qualification.
If you need a sound understanding of essential management activities and a qualification that is highly respected by employers in all sectors, or you want to gain a business qualification at Degree level, the HND in Business Management would be an ideal choice of course.