BA Hons ( Top-Up ) in Business Management
We are pleased to now be able to offer a BA Hons (Top-Up) in Business Management.
About the Course
Innovative professionals who are equipped with the skills set required to analyse the environment, identify opportunities and make bold decisions that will differentiate their organisation from competitors, drive today’s dynamic business environment.
The BA (Hons) in Business Management Top-Up programme is designed to encourage the development of these essential skills. You will learn how to critically evaluate key business models and apply them to a real-life problem at a strategic level by conducting your very own research project.
- The degree top up course has a good balance between academic and vocational content. It delivers a good grounding in management theory, whilst also preparing participants for a successful career.
- Graduates are more likely to be offered a position by an employer, and are qualified for a wider range of opportunities. For these two reasons, there are many more job opportunities open to graduates than there are to individuals without a college education.
- A degree qualification can lead to increased earning potential, a wider range of opportunities, and a more rewarding career.
- Enrolment is with our partnership organisation the London School of Marketing and the degree is accredited by Anglia Ruskin University.
- IELTS score of 6.5 or above (or equivalent)
and one of the following:
- BTEC Edexcel Level 5 HND in Business
- NCC Education Advanced Diploma in Business (Level 5)
- ABE Diploma in Business Administration (Level 5)
- EduQual Extended Professional Diploma in Business Management (Level 5)
OR an equivalent degree foundation qualification
- Enrolments take place on a monthly basis
- 9 – 11 months
- International Marketing
- Marketing Consultancy
- Strategic Management Analysis
- Undergraduate Major Project
- Sustainable Management Futures
- Organisational Change Management
- Strategic Management in Action
- Undergraduate Major Project
- 6 Assignments
- 1 Dissertation
Students are allocated a UK-based tutor.
When you sign up for the course, you will receive access to the following:
- Course materials that include structured lecture notes, practical applications giving real world examples, and case studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge
- Assessment materials via our (IMSS) Integrated Modular Study System E Learning Platform
- Online Community to keep in touch and share with fellow students online
- A comprehensive e-library that contains recommended study texts and reference books available for online reading
- Mintel market reports, providing industry reports, financial analysis and company information
- Two complimentary digital publications to support your revision
- Welcome webinar upon course commencement
- Online webinars for assignment/exam workshops
- A dedicated one-to-one tutor is assigned to provide comprehensive support throughout the course
Required Study Time
- Approximately 10 hours per week
These course fees cover all study materials, personal tutor support and assessments.
Fee Instalment Option
Deposit of £3500 then payment of £157 for 10 months – payable on 1st of each month via credit / debit card.
Loans available for UK students (subject to status) – minimum 5% deposit of complete fee then 0% APR over 6, 10 or 12 months.
If you are interested in studying this course with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org