Get ahead with leadership & management online courses at Brighton
Enquire about this course
Video: Diploma in Management and Leadership [Click ⊲ above to play]
The Diploma in Management and Leadership is a Level 5 qualification and is accredited by Pearson Edexcel. The Diploma in Management online course has transferable credit value of a minimum of 40 credits. All of our management online courses are ideal for managers and owner managers.
Successfully completing this management course online will give you a good knowledge of management competences and skills essential for a successful career in all management and business areas. The Diploma will enable you to perform your role as a manager in the workplace more professionally and proficiently.
The Diploma in Management and Leadership consists of 7 units. If you have successfully completed the Certificate in Management and Leadership Level 5 course, it will give you 3 unit exemptions from this Diploma in Management and Leadership Level 5 qualification. The benefits of taking management online courses with the Brighton School of Business and Management are many.
The benefits of completing this online Diploma in Management and Leadership qualification include:
- The Diploma in Management online course is a good all-round base for students covering all the essential models and theories of management.
- The Diploma in Management online course gives you a better knowledge and understanding of how a manager should manage processes, as well as their staff.
- The Diploma in Management online course is designed to improve your management skills and techniques, individual qualities and approaches vital for successfully advancing your management career.
- The assignments you need to complete to pass the course ask you to apply theories and management models to practical work situations, thus developing your problem-solving skills in the workplace.
- The Diploma in Management online course is nationally recognised and has transferable credits applicable to other courses. Taking this management course online gives you the chance to progress onto a Level 7 Management qualification, and eventually to an MBA or Masters course if you wish.
- As a result of completing this management course online you will be able to demonstrate to your employer that you have up-to-date knowledge of management and can manage workplace problems effectively. This will also give you a better chance of promotion and even an increased salary.
Chartered Management Institute
- be 19 years of age and over
- have previous work experience as a team leader or similar job role.
Every Monday, except UK Bank Holidays.
The Diploma in Management and Leadership has 6 units:
- Completion of an assignment for each unit.
- No examinations
Students are allocated a UK-based tutor. Tutors are available by telephone and Moodle Messaging (email via the Virtual Learning Environment) to discuss course materials and give support and assistance with assignments.
The course is a self study course. It is delivered via an online Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) called Moodle. Please contact us if you require any further information.
All course materials are available online.
Required Study Time
4 to 6 weeks per unit
You will be given a timetable to follow
£1340 GBP, plus CMI Registration Fee £214.80. The course fees cover all study materials, personal tutor support and assessments.
Please click here for payment methods.
Contact us to discuss paying in instalments.
For more information and an application form please complete our enquiry form.
- These courses are accredited by CMI
Enquire about this course