Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management
Enquire about this course
Study for a Diploma in Health and Social Care Management online
Video: Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care - Level 5 [Click ⊲ above to play]
The Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management course is ideally suited for those in a managerial role in the social and health care sector for at least 12 months. The Diploma in Health and Social Care Management course is designed to equip students with the essential management skills to excel in a position in the health care sector.
The course, which consists of 4 units, is accredited by ATHE and is recognised both in the UK and internationally. The Diploma in Health and Social Care Management is part of the QCF and allows students to pursue further study, with a minimum of 60 transferable credits.
Discover the benefits of the Diploma in Health and Social Care Management course:
- As the Diploma in Health and Social Care Management course is recognised in the UK and internationally, it can be completed by healthcare professionals in the UK and overseas.
- The Diploma in Health and Social Care Management level 5 course is designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of management models and theories within the health and social care sectors.
- The Diploma in Health and Social Care Management core units are rooted in universal management theories, allowing students to move across different sectors of employment should they so wish.
- The Diploma in Health and Social Care Management is a level 5 qualification that demonstrates up-to-date knowledge of managerial theory in the health and social care sectors. Successful completion can enhance career progression, improve performance and boost earning potential.
- As the Diploma in Health and Social Care Management is part of the QCF, it is an ideal stepping stone course for those wishing to continue their studies at college or university level.
- The Diploma in Health and Social Care Management is assessed through a range of practical assignments. The assignments are designed to examine your ability to manage in real work-based scenarios, better preparing students for their role in the workplace.
Ideally the student should:
- be over 19 years of age
- at least 12 months' work experience in the Health and or Social Care sector as a team leader, supervisor or manager
Every Monday, excluding UK Bank Holidays
4 Subject Units
- Completion of an assignment for each unit.
- No examinations.
Students are allocated a UK-based tutor. Tutors are available by telephone and Moodle Messaging (email via the Virtual Learning Environment) to discuss course materials and give support and assistance with assignments.
This course is an online self-study course. It is delivered via an online Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) called Moodle. Please contact us for any further information.
All course materials and assignments are available online.
Required Study Time
- 4 to 6 weeks per unit
- You will be given a timetable to follow
£600 GBP, plus £225 GBP to register with ATHE. The course fees cover all study materials, personal tutor support and assessments.
Contact us to discuss paying in instalments.
For more information and an application form please complete our enquiry form.
Please click here see ways you can pay.
- These courses are accredited by ATHE
Enquire about this course