Online Level 4 Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care
Enquire about this course
Achieve a Diploma in Health and Social Care Management at Brighton
Video: Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care - Level 4 [Click ⊲ above to play]
This Level 4 Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care is an ideal choice for anyone working in a supervisor role in the health care sector. The Level 4 Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care is a UK accredited course, and it is recognised internationally.
The Diploma in Health and Social Care Management consists of 3 units, and as it is part of the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) it has transferable credits of a minimum of 60. The Diploma in Health and Social Care Management provides students with the option of further study, meaning it is an excellent "stepping stone" course.
The benefits of completing a Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care:
- The Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care is aimed at professionals both in the UK and internationally, and as it is accredited by the ATHE it is a qualification you can travel with.
- Once completed the Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care equips you with the comprehension of management theories which are applicable to a healthcare sector position. It demonstrates to employers and future employers that you have an added edge when dealing with management in the health and social care sector.
- The Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care course enhances professional development by making you a more efficient and effective employee, improving performance, career progression and earning potential.
- As part of the QCF, successful completion of the Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care provides you with ample opportunity for further study at colleges and universities.
- The Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care is assessed through assignments which are practical based assessments. By using workplace scenario problem solving as part of the course, the Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care ensures that you can manage real workplace issues effectively.
Prospective students should:
- be over 19 years of age
- have at least 6 months’ professional experience in the Health or Social Care sector.
The course has 4 units:
- Completion of an assignment for each unit
- No examinations
Students are allocated a UK-based tutor. Tutors are available by telephone and Moodle Messaging (email via the Virtual Learning Environment) to discuss course materials and give support and assistance with assignments.
This course is an online self-study course. It is delivered via an online Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) called Moodle. Please contact us for any further information.
All course materials and assignments are available online.
Required Study Time
- 4 to 6 weeks per unit
- You will be given a timetable to follow
£600 GBP, plus £220 GBP to register with ATHE. The course fees cover all study materials, personal tutor support and assessments.
Contact us to discuss paying in instalments.
For more information and an application form please complete our enquiry form.
Please click here see ways you can pay.
- These courses are accredited by ATHE
Enquire about this course