Level 7 Diploma in Healthcare Management
Enquire about this course
Earn a master's level qualification with a Diploma in Healthcare Management
Video: Diploma in Healthcare Management - Level 7 [Click ⊲ above to play]
The Diploma in Healthcare Management is an ATHE accredited course that is a master's level degree course. As an ATHE accredited course the level 7 qualification is recognised in the UK and internationally. The course consists of 8 units, and as part of the QCF the Diploma in Healthcare Management has transferable credits of a minimum of 120.
The Diploma in Healthcare Management is designed with senior health care managers in mind, and has a focus on topics which relate to higher level heath care management. The Diploma in Healthcare Management qualification will enhance student's understanding and abilities in relation to strategic management, including strategic planning, implementing strategic methods and techniques and drafting policies for your health care organisation.
The benefits of acquiring a Diploma in Healthcare Management:
- The Diploma in Healthcare Management level 7 course is ATHE recognised, and as such is recognised in the UK and internationally. The Diploma in Healthcare Management is therefore ideally suited to senior management professionals working in health care in the UK and internationally.
- Once successfully completed, the Diploma in Healthcare Management provides students with the ability to demonstrate refined strategic knowledge of management and policy drafting techniques essential for an upper management role in health care.
- The core units of this Diploma in Healthcare Management course cover a variety of management, leadership and strategic management topics, ensuring that students have a wide knowledge base of management techniques. If required, students who achieve a Diploma in Healthcare Management would be able to move into an upper management position in other sectors outside of health care.
- The Diploma in Healthcare Management is a master's level qualification, and once completed demonstrates to your employer a refined knowledge of upper management techniques in a health care environment. The Diploma in Healthcare Management therefore boosts your career advancement and earning potential.
- As the Diploma in Healthcare Management is part of the QCF, this master's level course allows students to step into further study at university and college level, including the opportunity to join master's degree courses.
- The Diploma in Healthcare Management course assignments are practically based, honing students' strategic management skills in a true, workplace situation. The Diploma in Healthcare Management therefore prepares students for workplace problem solving in a health care context.
Ideally the student should:
- be over 22 years of age
- at least 12 months' work experience in the Health and or Social Care sector as a senior manager
Every Monday, excluding UK Bank Holidays
8 Subject Units
- Completion of an assignment for each unit.
- No examinations.
Students are allocated a UK-based tutor. Tutors are available by telephone and Moodle Messaging (email via the Virtual Learning Environment) to discuss course materials and give support and assistance with assignments.
This course is an online self-study course. It is delivered via an online Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) called Moodle. Please contact us for any further information.
All course materials and assignments are available online.
Required Study Time
- 4 to 6 weeks per unit
- You will be given a timetable to follow
£1600 GBP, plus £295 GBP to register with ATHE. The course fees cover all study materials, personal tutor support and assessments.
Contact us to discuss paying in instalments.
For more information and an application form please complete our enquiry form.
Please click here see ways you can pay.
- These courses are accredited by ATHE
Enquire about this course