Level 5 Certificate in Health and Social Care Management
Enquire about this course
Study online and achieve a Certificate in Health and Social Care Management
Video: Certificate in Management for Health and Social Care - Level 5 [Click ⊲ above to play]
The Certificate in Management for Health and Social Care Level 5 course is aimed at team leaders, supervisors and managers with at least 12 months' work experience in the health care sector. This online Health and Social Care Management is accredited by ATHE and is therefore a recognised course in the UK and overseas and consists of 2 units.
The Certificate in Management for Health and Social Care qualification enables students to understand and achieve their work place goals more successfully. The course develops the essential skills involved in a management role in the Health and Social Care sector. As the Certificate in Management for Health and Social Care is part of the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) it has transferable credits of a minimum of 30.
The benefits to you of completing this online Health and Social Care course:
- The Certificate in Health and Social Care Management level 5 course is accredited by ATHE and is recognised in the UK and overseas, as such it is ideally suited for health care professionals in the UK and abroad.
- Completion of the Certificate in Management for Health and Social Care course equips students with a comprehensive understanding of management models and theories within the health and social care sector.
- Earning the Health and Social Care qualification enhances the opportunity for professional development in the work place. The Health and Social Care course can boost your earning potential by making you a more effective member of your workforce, thus progressing your career.
- As this Health and Social Care course is part of the QCF, once completed it offers students the opportunity to continue their Health and Social Care studies at a university of college level.
- The Health and Social Care certificate is examined using practical assessments. The assignments for the Health and Social Care course ask students to apply their newly acquired skills and knowledge to real, work-based situations enhancing workplace problem solving.
Ideally the student should:
- be over 19 years of age
- have at least 12 months' work experience in the Health or Social Care sector as a team leader, supervisor or manager
Every Monday, excluding UK Bank Holidays
2 Subject Units
- One assignment for each unit
- No examinations
Following registration, students will be allocated a UK-based tutor who will be available by telephone and Moodle Messaging (email via the Virtual Learning Environment) to discuss course work and give advice and guidance on assignments.
The course is a self study course. It is delivered via an online Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) called Moodle. Please contact us if you require any further information.
All course materials are available online.
Each Unit typically takes about 4 to 6 weeks. The complete course should take 3 months.
£300 GBP, plus £120 GBP ATHE Registration Fee. The course fees cover all study materials, personal tutor support and assessments.
Contact us to discuss paying in instalments.
For more information and an application form please complete our enquiry form.
Please click here for payment methods.
- These courses are accredited by ATHE
Enquire about this course