Level 6 Certificate in International Health Care Policy
Enquire about this course
Expand your knowledge with a Certificate in International Health Care Policy
Video: Certificate in International Healthcare Policy - Level 6 [Click ⊲ above to play]
The level 6 Certificate in International Health Care Policy is an excellent course for any health care professional, and will expand your knowledge of managerial procedures used in the health care sector, while offering an international perspective. The Certificate in International Health Care Policy is a level 6 course that is accredited by the ATHE and is recognised both in the UK and internationally.
As the certificate in health care management is part of the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) it has transferable credits of a minimum of 15.
The Certificate in International Health Care Policy is part of the QCF, and as such has a number of transferable credits, a minimum of 15. The Certificate in International Health Care Policy course consists of 1 unit. As there is a focus on international policy, the course provides students with a comprehensive understanding of the relevant matters that concern health care policy from a global perspective, such as social, political and cultural issues.
The benefits of the Certificate in International Health Care Policy:
- The Certificate in International Health Care Policy is an internationally recognised course that covers international health care policy, making it an ideal choice for health care professionals in the UK and overseas.
- The Certificate in International Health Care Policy provides students with a comprehensive knowledge of health care management theory and also global health care policy.
- The units explored in the Certificate in International Health Care Policy share many core components with other management courses, offering the opportunity to transition into a management role outside of the health care sector.
- The Certificate in International Health Care Policy qualification enhances professional development in the work place, by providing students with the most up to date knowledge of health care management and policy on a global scale, this boosts changes of career progression and increased salary.
- As the Certificate in International Health Care Policy is part of the QCF it provides ample opportunity to pursue further study at university or college level.
- The Certificate in International Health Care Policy course's assignments focus on practical scenarios, better equipping students for workplace issues and boosting their problem solving abilities.
- be over 19 years of age
- at least 12 months' work experience in the Health and or Social Care sector as a team leader, supervisor or manager
Every Monday, excluding UK Bank Holidays
1 Subject Unit
- Completion of one assignment.
- No examinations.
Students are allocated a UK-based tutor. Tutors are available by telephone and Moodle Messaging (email via the Virtual Learning Environment) to discuss course materials and give support and assistance with assignments.
This course is an online self-study course. It is delivered via an online Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) called Moodle. Please contact us for any further information.
All course materials and assignments are available online.
Required Study Time
- 4 to 6 weeks per unit
- You will be given a timetable to follow
£200 GBP, plus £120 GBP to register with ATHE. The course fees cover all study materials, personal tutor support and assessments.
Contact us to discuss paying in instalments.
For more information and an application form please complete our enquiry form.
Please click here see ways you can pay.
- These courses are accredited by ATHE
Enquire about this course