- Level 2 Team Leading
– for Aspiring or new Team Leaders
For those who are aspiring to improve their abilities as a Team Leader. The level 2 Team Leading course is designed to develop skills and knowledge to motivate and lead a successful team. Areas of development include; planning, problem solving and decision making.
- Level 3 in Principles of Management and Leadership
– for First Line Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders
These new Level 3 qualifications in Management and Leadership are designed for managers who have operational responsibilities within their role. The courses aim to provide managers with the skills to develop their efficiency whilst improving their communication, leadership and motivation skills. The qualifications are well suited for First Line Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders.
- Level 4 Management and Leadership
– for Junior Managers
Designed to improve a Managers professional skills, the Level 4 qualifications in Management and Leadership is aimed at Junior Managers. Areas covered within the course include; delegation skills, decision-making and managing team dynamics.
- Level 5 Management and Leadership
– for Managers who want to develop their Management skills
For those looking to develop core management skills such as; information, resource and recruitment management. The Level 5 qualifications in Management and Leadership focus on the development of management capabilities and competencies.
- Human Resources
– for New and aspiring HR Managers
Designed for those working in training, Human Resources, or other related areas, to improve their knowledge and understanding of the management of HR processes
- Events Management
– for New and aspiring Event Managers
Designed to provide professionals within this industry with the opportunity to develop the wide range of skills, competencies and attributes required for successfully managing events.
- Supply Chain Management
– for Managers who want to develop their Supply Chain Management skills
Designed to improve your understanding of the Supply Chain Management's systems and processes
- Managing Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
– for Practising or aspiring managers and leaders
Designed to provide professionals with the knowledge and understanding to create environments which are fully inclusive and that embrace diversity and equality