Brighton School of Business & Management Ltd (BSBM Ltd) is based in Brighton, East Sussex. Originally founded in 1990 as a Management and Business training company for the public and private sector in the UK. The company has developed into an international online distance learning College, offering a wide range of UK accredited and internationally recognised Management and Business qualifications, at both graduate and postgraduate levels.
BSBM Ltd is a registered centre with:
- Chartered Management Institute (CMI). Approval Centre Number C10406042
- Chartered Quality Institute (CQI). Approval Centre Number 05030829
- Edexcel (BTEC). Approval Centre Number 14955
What is Online Distance Learning?
- A structured course with the flexibility to choose your own time and place to study
- Study materials are available from our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), ‘Moodle’
- Accessed anywhere in the world, at anytime
- You will be supported by a personal Tutor who will give you guidance and advice about your course and assignments
Where and How do I Study?
Learning from home or work gives you the freedom to:
- Work at your own pace
- Plan your studies to suit your home, social, and work circumstances
- Study wherever and whenever it is convenient for you
Our Courses are Structured
- To provide a reasonable study schedule
- With deadlines for assignments
Our Courses are Internationally Recognised
- Accredited by National validation organisations
- Highly respected by Employers Internationally
- Accepted as entry level qualifications for higher level courses