Earn a Diploma in Human Resource Management through distance learning
Enquire about this course
Video: Diploma in Human Resources Management [Click ⊲ above to play]
The Diploma in Human Resources Management through distance learning is a level 5 qualification. This course is ideal for people working in Training, Human Resources (HR) or in any related area.
This Diploma in Human Resource Management online course focuses on developing your knowledge and understanding of the management of HR processes rather than the technical aspects, such as employment law. This course is ideal for you if you want to develop into a management role within Human Resources, or would like to be promoted into an HR management role.
The Diploma in Human Resources online course is accredited by Pearson Edexcel. Completion of this course will give you a good knowledge of the competences and skills essential for a successful career in Human Resources management.The Diploma in Human Resource Management through distance learning course consists of 6 units.
Benefits of completing this Diploma in Human Resource Management through distance learning:
- The Diploma in Human Resources online course is designed for people who already have at least one year's work experience in HR or in HR-related roles such as recruitment. The course focuses on developing the competences and skills required to improve your performance, advance your career progression and increase your earning potential within the HR sector.
- As the Diploma is accredited by Pearson Edexcel you can also progress onto a higher qualification, such as a Master's course while also gaining professional recognition within your organisation.
- This course has been developed as an alternative to the CIPD Human Resources courses, focusing on the development of management skills and processes that are required within HR, as well as the practical application of HR models and practices.
- The assignments that are required for successful completion of this Diploma in Human Resources online course encourage you to apply HR theories and models to practical situations within your workplace, helping you to manage real-world problems more effectively while you study the course.
- be over 18 years old
- have at least 1 year's work experience in Human Resources or a related area
Every Monday, excluding UK Bank Holidays.
The Diploma in Human Resources has 6 Units
- Completion of an assignment for each unit.
- No examinations
Students are allocated a UK-based tutor. Tutors are available by telephone and Moodle Messaging (email via the Virtual Learning Environment) to discuss course materials and give support and assistance with assignments.
The course is a self study course. It is delivered via a Online Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) called Moodle. Please contact us if you require any further information.
All course materials are available online.
Required Study Time
4 to 6 weeks per unit
You will be given a time table to follow
£1300 GBP, plus £128.64
GBP Edexcel Registration Fee. The course fees cover all study materials, personal tutor support and assessments.
Contact us to discuss paying in instalments.
Please click here for payment methods.
For more information and an application form please complete our enquiry form
- These courses are accredited by Edexcel BTEC
Enquire about this course