HND in Business and Law
Enquire about this course
Video: HND in Business and Law [Click ⊲ above to play]
The online HND in Business and Law course is a Level 5 qualification, accredited by Pearson Edexcel.
The qualification is a good solid foundation course in business, with 4 units specialising in UK and European Law. It is aimed at students who would like a good knowledge of all business aspects, but who are particularly interested in the processes and procedures of Law in a business context. Successful completion of this course will improve job prospects in the sectors of business and management.
The HND Diploma in Business and Law is also recognised as being equivalent to the first two years of a UK degree. After 1 year of extra study, with entry into the 3rd and final year 3 at a UK, European or International university, it can become a BA Honours Degree.
The HND in Business and Law is also accepted as an access course into a degree in the UK, Europe or at an International university. Progression pathways onto a degree can be found on the Pearson Edexcel website: www.edexcel.com/dcf www.edexcel.com/dcf.
The HND has 16 units.
As the HND Business and Law is part of the Qualifications and Framework (QCF) it has transferable credits of a minimum of 240.
The benefits of completing this online HND in Business and Law qualification include:
- The Business and Law HND course is accredited by Pearson Edexcel and is a nationally and internationally recognised qualification. Being accredited, successful completion will give you transferable credits onto degree courses at colleges and universities if you wish.
- The HND course is equivalent to the first two years of a 3-year honours degree.
- The HND qualification is an ideal "stepping stone" onto a degree course: if you do not meet degree entry requirements, or are not able to study full-time, or do not want to pay the increasing study fees or to have a large debt when you finish your course, the HND is the perfect affordable course for you.
- The HND course in Business and Law gives you a good foundation for your career. The subjects covered include essential core elements required to have a good solid knowledge and grounding for professional development in business and management or as preparation for a business management degree at university.
- As well as developing your knowledge and academic ability, the HND is viewed by employers as a vocational course; it is more practical than a standard degree, and prepares you for the workplace instead of the classroom.
- Be over 17 years of age
- Good school grades - 55% +
- Be fluent in English language level to IELTS Level 5.5 (for international students only)
Every Monday, except UK Bank Holidays.
The HND in Business and Law has 16 Units
- Completion of an assignment for each unit
- No examinations
Students are allocated a UK-based tutor. Tutors are available by telephone and Moodle Messaging (email via the Virtual Learning Environment) to discuss course materials and give support and assistance with assignments
This course is an online self-study course. It is delivered via an online Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) called Moodle. Please contact us if you would like any further information.
All course materials are available online.
Required Study Time
4 to 6 weeks per unit
You will be given a timetable to follow
£2695 GBP, plus £230.16 GBP Edexcel Registration Fee. The course fees cover all study materials,assessments and personal tutor support.
Please click here for payment methods.
Contact us to discuss paying in instalments.
For more information and an application form please complete our enquiry form.
Study Materials Supplied By BPP Learning Media
- These courses are accredited by Edexcel BTEC
Enquire about this course