HNC in Business distance learning courses
Enquire about this course
Video: HNC in Business [Click ⊲ above to play]
This HNC in Business course is a Level 4 qualification, accredited by Pearson Edexcel. It is a good, solid foundation course, aimed at students who want to achieve a good general knowledge of all aspects of business.
Successful completion of the HNC in Business course will improve job prospects in business and management sectors. The HNC in Business is accepted as an access course into degree programs in the UK, Europe and at International universities. Progression pathways onto a degree can be found on the Pearson Edexcel website.
The HNC in Business distance learning course has 8 units.As the HNC Business distance learning course is part of the Qualifications and Framework (QCF), it has transferable credits of a minimum of 120.
After successful completion of the 8 units required for the HNC in Business you can then complete the HND course in Business or Business and Management by completing only another 8 units.
The benefits of completing this online HNC in Business qualification with us:
- The HNC in Business qualification is recognised as an access course onto a degree; so it is an ideal "stepping stone" onto a university course. If you do not meet degree entry requirements, you can't study full-time for 3 years, you want to avoid paying increasing study fees, or you do not want to have the pressure of repaying a loan when you finish a course then the HNC in Business distance learning course is the perfect HNC Business course for you.
- Our HNC in Business distance learning course is accredited by Pearson Edexcel and is a nationally and internationally recognised qualification. As it is fully-accredited, completion of the HNC in Business will give you transferable credits onto degree courses at colleges and universities.
- The HNC Business course gives you a good grounding in management and business. It covers all the essential core subjects required for a good solid knowledge and grounding for either a career in business and management or a preparation for a business management degree at university.
- As well as developing your knowledge and academic ability, the HNC in Business is viewed by employers as a vocational course, as it prepares you for careers in the workplace.
Keith Robinson, UK - Click here to read the rest of this testimonial >>
"I want to send my appreciation for all your help, this course has contributed massively to my personal and profession development. You were the support that made this happen and I thank you immensely. I have noticed such a change in myself during this journey, I feel now I can pursue a fulfilling career within the business sector"
- be over 17 years of age
- have at least 1 year of work experience.
Every Monday, excluding UK Bank Holidays.
The HNC in Business course has 8 units:
- Completion of an assignment for each unit
- No examinations
Students are allocated a UK-based tutor. Tutors are available by telephone and Moodle Messaging (email via the Virtual Learning Environment) to discuss course materials and give support and assistance with assignments.
This course is an online self-study course. It is delivered via an online Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) called Moodle. Please contact us if you would like any further information.
All course materials and assignments are available online.
Required Study Time
4 to 6 weeks per unit
You will be given a timetable to follow
£1480 GBP, plus a £190.80 GBP Edexcel Registration Fee. These course fees cover all study materials, personal tutor support and assessments.
Please click here for payment methods.
Contact us to discuss paying in instalments.
For more information and an application form please complete our enquiry form.
Study Materials Supplied By BPP Learning Media
- These courses are accredited by Edexcel BTEC
Enquire about this course