Diploma in Health and Social Care Management Level 4
Enquire about this course
Online Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care
Video: Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care - Level 4 [Click ⊲ above to play]
The online diploma in health and social care management is a Level 4 course. The diploma qualification is UK-accredited and is recognised in the UK and internationally. This health and social care management course is suitable for health care professionals at supervisor and team leader level.
Completion of this course will enable you to understand and enhance your role in the work place, and develop your key skills and the knowledge required to work in a health and social care management position.
As the diploma in management for health and social care is part of the Qualifications and Framework (QCF) it has transferable credits of a minimum of 60.
The course consists of 4 units.
The benefits to you of completing this online Health & Social Care course:
- The course is aimed both at UK and international health care professionals. As the qualification is accredited by the ATHE, it is recognised in the UK and internationally.
- Successful completion of this qualification will demonstrate to your employer and future employers you have the knowledge and comprehension of management models and theories within the health and social care sector.
- This course enhances your professional development in the workplace. It improves your performance, improves your career progression and increases your earning potential.
- As the Diploma is part of the QCF, successful completion gives you the opportunity to progress onto higher courses at colleges and universities.
- The assignments you are required to complete for each unit are very practical. They allow you to apply the skills and knowledge you have learnt to various work contexts, enabling you to manage workplace issues more successfully.
Prospective students should:
- be over 19 years of age
- have at least 6 months’ professional experience in the Health or Social Care sector.
The course has 4 units:
- Completion of an assignment for each unit
- No examinations
Students are allocated a UK-based tutor. Tutors are available by telephone and Moodle Messaging (email via the Virtual Learning Environment) to discuss course materials and give support and assistance with assignments.
This course is an online self-study course. It is delivered via an online Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) called Moodle. Please contact us for any further information.
All course materials and assignments are available online.
Required Study Time
- 4 to 6 weeks per unit
- You will be given a timetable to follow
£600 GBP, plus £220 GBP to register with ATHE. The course fees cover all study materials, personal tutor support and assessments.
Contact us to discuss paying in instalments.
For more information and an application form please complete our enquiry form.
Please click here see ways you can pay.
- These courses are accredited by ATHE
Enquire about this course