Diploma in Healthcare Management Level 7
Enquire about this course
The Online Diploma in Healthcare Management - Level 7
Video: Diploma in Healthcare Management - Level 7 [Click ⊲ above to play]
The Diploma in Healthcare Management is a master's degree level course, at level 7. This qualification is accredited by ATHE and is therefore a recognised course in the UK and internationally.
This course is aimed at senior healthcare managers who are involved in the strategic planning of processes and procedures in the healthcare sector. This qualification will develop and enhance your strategic management skills, enabling you to successfully plan and implement strategic techniques and methods, as well as effectively leading change within an organisation.
As the Diploma in Healthcare Management is part of the Qualifications and Framework (QCF) it has transferable credits of a minimum of 120.
This course contains 8 units.
The benefits to you of completing this online Healthcare course:
- The course is recognised in the UK and internationally. It is aimed both at UK and international healthcare professionals.
- Completion of this course will demonstrate your knowledge and comprehension of management models and theories within the healthcare sector.
- The core units are common to different sectors offering the opportunity to move into different sectors of employment - or postpone decisions to specialise in areas, until you are ready to do so.
- Studying for this qualification enhances your professional development at work. It will improve your performance, improve your career progression and increase your earning potential.
- As this course is part of the QCF, successful completion of the course will give you the opportunity to progress onto higher courses at colleges and universities, including master's degree courses.
- The assignments you are required to complete for each unit are highly practical. They allow you to apply the skills and knowledge you have learnt to various work contexts, enabling you to manage workplace issues more successfully.
Ideally the student should:
- be over 22 years of age
- at least 12 months' work experience in the Health and or Social Care sector as a senior manager
Every Monday, excluding UK Bank Holidays
8 Subject Units
- Completion of an assignment for each unit.
- No examinations.
Students are allocated a UK-based tutor. Tutors are available by telephone and Moodle Messaging (email via the Virtual Learning Environment) to discuss course materials and give support and assistance with assignments.
This course is an online self-study course. It is delivered via an online Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) called Moodle. Please contact us for any further information.
All course materials and assignments are available online.
Required Study Time
- 4 to 6 weeks per unit
- You will be given a timetable to follow
£1600 GBP, plus £295 GBP to register with ATHE. The course fees cover all study materials, personal tutor support and assessments.
Contact us to discuss paying in instalments.
For more information and an application form please complete our enquiry form.
Please click here see ways you can pay.
- These courses are accredited by ATHE
Enquire about this course