Certificate in Health and Social Care Management Level 5
Enquire about this course
Online Certificate in Management for Health and Social Care - Level 5
Video: Certificate in Management for Health and Social Care - Level 5 [Click ⊲ above to play]
The Certificate in Management for Health and Social Care Level 5 is aimed at team leaders, supervisors and managers with at least 12 months' work experience in health care. It is accredited by ATHE and is therefore a recognised course in the UK and internationally. This Health and Social Care management qualification will enable you to understand and achieve your work place roles more successfully. The course develops the essential skills involved in a management role in the Health and Social Care sector.
As the Certificate in Management for Health and Social Care is part of the Qualifications and Framework (QCF) it has transferable credits of a minimum of 30.
This course consists of 2 units.
The benefits to you of completing this online Health & Social Care course:
- The course is recognised in the UK and internationally. It is aimed both at UK and international health care professionals.
- Completion of this course will demonstrate your knowledge and comprehension of management models and theories within the health and social care sector.
- Earning the qualification will enhance your professional development in the work place. It will improve your performance, improve your career progression and increase your earning potential.
- As this course is part of the QCF, successful completion of these courses gives you the opportunity to progress onto higher courses at colleges and universities.
- The assignments you are required to complete for each unit are very practical. They allow you to apply the skills and knowledge you have learnt to various work contexts, enabling you to manage workplace issues more successfully.
Ideally the student should:
- be over 19 years of age
- have at least 12 months' work experience in the Health or Social Care sector as a team leader, supervisor or manager
Every Monday, excluding UK Bank Holidays
2 Subject Units
- One assignment for each unit
- No examinations
Following registration, students will be allocated a UK-based tutor who will be available by telephone and Moodle Messaging (email via the Virtual Learning Environment) to discuss course work and give advice and guidance on assignments.
The course is a self study course. It is delivered via an online Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) called Moodle. Please contact us if you require any further information.
All course materials are available online.
Each Unit typically takes about 4 to 6 weeks. The complete course should take 3 months.
£300 GBP, plus £120 GBP ATHE Registration Fee. The course fees cover all study materials, personal tutor support and assessments.
Contact us to discuss paying in instalments.
For more information and an application form please complete our enquiry form.
Please click here for payment methods.
- These courses are accredited by ATHE
Enquire about this course