Certificate in Health and Social Care Management Level 4
Enquire about this course
Online Certificate in Management for Health and Social Care
Video: Certificate in Management for Health and Social Care - Level 4 [Click ⊲ above to play]
The online certificate in management for health and social care is a Level 4 course; it is is UK-accredited, and recognised both in the UK and internationally. This health and social care management course is aimed at supervisors and team leaders; completion of this course enables students to understand and enhance their role in the work place. This qualification also develops the key skills and knowledge required to work in a health and social care management position.
As the certificate in management for health and social care is part of the Qualifications and Framework (QCF) it has transferable credits of a minimum of 30.
This course consists of 2 units.
The benefits to you of completing this online Health & Social Care course:
- The course is recognised in the UK and internationally. It is aimed both at UK and international health care professionals.
- Completion of this courses demonstrates your knowledge and comprehension of management models and theories within the health and social care sector.
- Earning the qualification will enhance your professional development in the work place. It will improve your performance, improve your career progression and increase your earning potential.
- As this course is part of the QCF, successful completion of these courses will give you the opportunity to progress onto higher courses at colleges and universities.
- The assignments you are required to complete for each unit are very practical. They allow you to apply the skills and knowledge you have learnt to various work contexts, enabling you to manage workplace issues more successfully.
Ideally the student should:
- be over 19 years of age
- have at least 6 months' work experience in the Health and or Social Care sector
Every Monday, excluding UK Bank Holidays
2 Subject Units
- Completion of an assignment for each unit.
- No examinations.
Students are allocated a UK-based tutor. Tutors are available by telephone and Moodle Messaging (email via the Virtual Learning Environment) to discuss course materials and give support and assistance with assignments.
This course is an online self-study course. It is delivered via an online Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) called Moodle. Please contact us for any further information.
All course materials and assignments are available online.
Required Study Time
- 4 to 6 weeks per unit
- You will be given a timetable to follow
£300 GBP, plus £120 GBP to register with ATHE. The course fees cover all study materials, personal tutor support and assessments.
Contact us to discuss paying in instalments.
For more information and an application form please complete our enquiry form.
Please click here see ways you can pay.
- These courses are accredited by ATHE
Enquire about this course