Certificate in International Health Care Policy
Enquire about this course
Online Certificate in International Health Care Policy Level 6
Video: Certificate in International Healthcare Policy - Level 6 [Click ⊲ above to play]
The certificate in international health care policy is a level 6 course. This qualification is accredited by ATHE and is therefore a recognised course in the UK and internationally. This short course looks at health care from the international perspective. Successful completion of this course will give you a broad understanding of current matters that govern health care policy, such as cultural, social and political issues.
As the certificate in health care management is part of the Qualifications and Framework (QCF) it has transferable credits of a minimum of 15.
This course consists of 1 unit.
The benefits to you of completing this online Health & Social Care course:
- The course is recognised in the UK and internationally. It is aimed both at UK and international health care professionals.
- Completion of this courses demonstrates your knowledge and comprehension of management models and theories within the health and social care sector.
- The core units are common to different sectors offering the opportunity to move into different sectors of employment - or postpone decisions to specialise in areas, until you are ready to do so.
- This qualification will enhance your professional development in the work place. It will improve your performance, improve your career progression and increase your earning potential.
- As this course is part of the QCF, successful completion of these courses will give you the opportunity to progress onto higher courses at colleges and universities, including degree courses.
- The assignments you are required to complete for each unit are highly practical. They allow you to apply the skills and knowledge you have learnt to various work contexts, enabling you to manage workplace issues more successfully.
- be over 19 years of age
- at least 12 months' work experience in the Health and or Social Care sector as a team leader, supervisor or manager
Every Monday, excluding UK Bank Holidays
1 Subject Unit
- Completion of one assignment.
- No examinations.
Students are allocated a UK-based tutor. Tutors are available by telephone and Moodle Messaging (email via the Virtual Learning Environment) to discuss course materials and give support and assistance with assignments.
This course is an online self-study course. It is delivered via an online Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) called Moodle. Please contact us for any further information.
All course materials and assignments are available online.
Required Study Time
- 4 to 6 weeks per unit
- You will be given a timetable to follow
£200 GBP, plus £120 GBP to register with ATHE. The course fees cover all study materials, personal tutor support and assessments.
Contact us to discuss paying in instalments.
For more information and an application form please complete our enquiry form.
Please click here see ways you can pay.
- These courses are accredited by ATHE
Enquire about this course